Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the GO POOL located?
GO POOL Dayclub is located on the eastern side of the Flamingo Hotel and Casino property adjacent to the valet. The entrance is outside of the hotel.
2. What is the drees code at GO POOL?
Swimwear is highly recommended. No banana hammocks, Euro shorts are ok. No jeans, sportswear, etc… Management reserves the right to refuse entry due to dress code.
3. Do I need identification to enter?
Yes, everyone entering the GO POOL needs to have a current, non-expired, valid government proof of identification (21+ years) no matter your age. You also need a valid ID to use a credit card and/or charge to your room.
4. Can I bring in outside food and beverage, cigarettes E-cigs, and Vapes? No, outside food or beverage is allowed into the GO POOL Dayclub?
You are permitted to have one (1) unopened/sealed non-alcoholic beverage item per person brought into the Beach Club Pool and Bar upstairs. No smoking of any kind is allowed at either of our pools.
5. Can I bring a backpack or beach bag to the GO POOL Day Club?
Yes, but all bags are searched. We suggest you only bring the essentials to the pool to assist with moving the lines in a more efficient manner.
6. How do I reserve a lounge chair?
Lounge chairs cannot be reserved. They are on a first come first serve basis and cannot be moved around the pool deck.
7. Is the Pool Heated?
No, it is not heated
8. How long will a reservation be held until?
Reservations will be held until 11am
9. Can Guest bring inflatables?
10. How deep is the pool?
Our pools are 3.5 feet deep.
11. What kind of music do they play at Go POOL?
Go Pool is an "Open Format" venue playing the hits fro all styles and genres of music.